At Warner Bros. Discovery, we strive to create the world’s greatest content across film, television, sports, news, and games.
And creating the world’s greatest content means having the world’s greatest team.
That’s defined not only by the work we produce but also by the way we get that work done – our Guiding Principles. Our Guiding Principles are who we are at our core and anchor our decisions. They guide our interactions with one another and determine the individuals who thrive here. They are unique to us and are what help us succeed as a team.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Delivering on one of our Guiding Principles to Champion Inclusion, Warner Bros. Discovery seeks to amplify the voices of global storytellers to reflect audiences around the world.
We strive to promote diversity, remove barriers, and create space for all to share ideas and be heard. Creating a culture of equity, inclusion, and belonging is imperative to our company’s success. Through embracing and empowering our talented, diverse workforce and creative teams, we remove barriers to opportunity, open access to our industry at all levels, and help shape the most inclusive and equitable world for all.
Click here for more information on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Warner Bros. Discovery.
Human Capital Management
Warner Bros Discovery offers a comprehensive set of benefits and perks to support employees in their personal and professional lives. Some program highlights include:
- Local medical, dental, and vision programs in many countries around the world.
- On-site wellness and fitness centers across several of our office locations.
- Family support programs. In the U.S., additional services include on-site childcare in certain offices, backup childcare services, family caregiver leave, adoption, surrogacy, and cryopreservation assistance, and more.
- Tools and resources to support the mental wellbeing of our employees and their dependents, including mental health counselors and 24/7 access to free, confidential support through our Employee Assistance Program administrators.
- Products and services to support financial wellbeing including financial planning tools, and a 401(k) savings plan in the U.S.
- Flexible work arrangements around the globe, allowing employees to better balance work and personal commitments.
Global Learning, Leadership & Organization Development
The Global Learning, Leadership & Organization Development team inspires, equips, and empowers our people to thrive. We put our employees’ needs at the heart of our thinking in every action and relationship we build. Programs and resources are accessible to everyone at whatever stage they are in their career.
Through our real-time, real-world development programs, we invite our people to unleash their creativity, enhance their performance, and accelerate their own growth and their team’s growth. To support our programs, we attract a diverse collection of internal and external coaches and learning experts, each skilled in delivering practical, actionable solutions.
In the spirit of providing continuous learning opportunities for all, we offer:
- Workplace Learning Communities: We offer online learning hubs to bring our employees the latest tools, resources, articles, videos and podcasts. We host live webinars with top speakers and authors and advertise the latest development opportunities —satisfying that quest for knowledge, growth and connection.
- Development “Sprints” and “Workouts”: Led by external experts and coaches, these interactive programs are available to all employee levels and address topics such as personal career development, energy management, team dynamics, communication skills, personal brand and influence.
- People Manager Development: We encourage our new and experienced people leaders around the world to attend programs that provide foundational people management skills to set managers up for success, drive results and empower their teams.
- Coaching: The right coach at the right time can help surface fresh insights, perspectives and solutions. Through a nomination process, employees have access to a 1:1 coaching platform, “Better Up.” For our more seasoned leaders, we have an impressive portfolio of hand-picked coaches who understand our culture and context.
- Academies: Our Academies are continuous learning programs focused on the ongoing or evolving needs of a specified team, department or organization and include exclusive learning material. Academies help foster more robust development while building a culture around learning, focusing objectives on the categorical needs of the organization.