Last Updated: March 23 , 2023
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make changes, we will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of this Privacy Notice, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage). We encourage you to review the Privacy Notice whenever you access the Site or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
- Collection and Use of Information
When you sign up for our newsletter, we ask you to provide your email address. When submit additional information about your business via our vendor intake forms, we may ask you to provide certain information such as your name, phone number, email address, company name and other information about your company and the services it provides.
When you access or use the Site, we automatically collect the user agent or browser you use. We use this information to provide and maintain the Site.
- Sharing of Information
- We may share information we collect with our service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf to operate or maintain the Site;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities; and
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Third Party Sites
The Site contains links and pages to other websites operated by third parties. Please note that this Privacy Notice applies only to the information that we collect through the Site, and we cannot be responsible for the information that third parties may collect, store and use through their websites. You should always read the privacy notice of each website you visit carefully.
- Your Rights
Under certain conditions and where provided by applicable law, you have the right to request that we: (a) provide access to any personal information we hold about you; (b) update any of your personal information which is out of date or incorrect; (c) delete any personal information which we are holding about you; (d) restrict the way that we process your personal information; (e) prevent the processing of your personal information for direct-marketing purposes; provide your personal information to a third party provider of services; (f) provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you; or (g) consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal information.
We will assess any request to exercise these rights on a case-by-case basis. There may be circumstances in which we are not legally required to comply with a request because of relevant exemptions provided for in applicable data protection legislation. In some instances, this may mean that we are able to retain your Information even if you withdraw your consent. To exercise these rights, please submit a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional Privacy Information for California Residents
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with some additional information regarding the “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)) we collect from and about you while using this Site, and your rights with respect to your personal information. For information about the information we collect, and how we use and share it, please see Sections 1-2 above. Please note that this Site does not “sell” (as such term is defined under California Law) personal information.
If you are a former or current Employee/Contractor/Talent/Individual Business Partner from California, you may find more information about your individual privacy rights here.
- Additional Privacy Information for European Union (“EU“) and UK Residents
If you are based in the EU or UK, EU or UK law requires us to provide you with additional information regarding your personal information and your rights, as follows:
- Data controller. The data controller in respect of your information is Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc., registered in Delaware in the United States of America whose registered office is at 230 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10003, United States.
- EU Representative. Our EU Representative is Discovery Communications Benelux B.V. whose registered office is at Kraanspoor 20, 1033 SE, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Data Protection Officer. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com.
- Transfers outside of the EEA or UK. We may transfer your information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or UK, for the above purposes. If we do this, we will, as legally necessary:
- include the EU standard contractual data protection clauses approved by the European Commission into our contracts with the recipients; or
- ensure that the country in which your personal information will be handled has been deemed “adequate” by the European Commission under the General Data Protection Regulation.
You can find out more about the rules on data transfers here.
- Data retention. We will retain information for as long as we need to use it for the reasons set out in this Privacy We will also retain it where we need to keep it to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
- Complaints. If you believe your rights have been breached or we have not complied with data protection laws, you may make a complaint to our supervisory body for data protection matters or seek a remedy through local courts. The relevant supervisory body will depend on where you are located which you can find here.
- Additional Privacy Information for Australia Residents
In Australia, you may make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner here.
- Additional Privacy Information for India Residents
If you have any complaints about the services or our data processing practices, please contact our Grievance Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, or would like to submit a request regarding your information, please contact us at the following:
Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc.
230 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003