HBO Max Releases First Look Photos Of The New Series
- The Max Original cooking competition series THE BIG BRUNCH, created and hosted by Dan Levy, will premiere THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10 on HBO Max. From Boardwalk Pictures and Levy’s Not A Real Production Company, the eight-episode series will launch with the first three episodes, followed by three additional episodes on November 17th and concluding with 2 final episodes on November 24th.
- First look photos are available here.
- Logline: Created by Dan Levy (“Schitt’s Creek”) and centering around one of the most versatile, yet underrated, dining experiences, THE BIG BRUNCH celebrates inspiring and undiscovered culinary voices from every corner of the country. This eight-episode cooking competition series gives ten talented chefs the opportunity to share their stories and business dreams while vying for a life altering $300,000 cash prize. With Levy acting as host and judge alongside fellow culinary experts chef Sohla El-Waylly and restaurateur Will Guidara, THE BIG BRUNCH serves up the next generation of success stories in American cuisine.
- Credits: Created and hosted by Dan Levy; executive produced by Dan Levy, Andrew Fried, Dane Lillegard, Sarina Roma and Faye Stapleton.
- About Boardwalk Pictures: BOARDWALK PICTURES is an Emmy® winning production company that creates character-driven and non-fiction entertainment for audiences across the globe. Recent work includes the series “Welcome to Wrexham,” “Cheer,” “Chef’s Table,” “Street Food,” “Last Chance U” and “We Need To Talk About Cosby,” as well as feature documentaries “The Black Godfather,” “We Are Freestyle Love Supreme” and “Val.”